Basic Skin Care Tips – Look Attractive Even In A Crowd
Want to look attractive with a glowing and smooth skin? Then start with some basic skin care treatments that will make you look simply stunning within a few days. Healthy skin is the most important thing that changes you completely. Healthy skin imparts you with such a glow that even if you are tired for the entire day you look ever young and fresh at the end of the day.
Whether you are a lawyer or a doctor or a professor, healthy skin is a necessity for all. Skin care treatments decrease the wrinkles on your face and body and stops skin from drying up at any time. While you take care of your skin, you need not visit any spas and healing centers. You can simply follow the four daily basic steps like cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing in your home to freshen your skin considerably.
Four basic steps of homely skin care treatments
Cleansing is simply a daily step that removes all dust and dirt from the skin. For normal skins 2-3 times is necessary while for oily skin you 4-5 times is good. Cleansing include cleaning your skin with creams, milk, lotions, foams, oils, gels and liquids. Using cotton pads dipped in these items is an affordable way. Exfoliation includes cleaning with a scrub like synthetic puff or natural sponge. Shaving by men is a great way of exfoliation.
Toning includes dipping cotton pads in astringents or applying fresh cucumbers with cup of yogurt and cleaning your face. Also you can apply tablespoon of honey and lemon juice and rub it in outward and upward strokes for excellent results. The last stage of skin care includes well moisturizing the skin to bring a healthy glow to it. Apply moisturizer specially to dry areas to notice the change in few days.
Tips to have the best skin
Men have 15% oilier skin than women and also significantly larger poles. So the main step to have a clean skin is washing your face, neck and hands regularly with cold water at an hour’s interval.
Following are some important skin care tips for all:
- Clean your skin with cleansing products to get the best results.
- Scrub your skin regularly so that the dead cells can be removed from your face.
- For getting intense moisturizing treatments use pure Vitamin E and Vitamin C or aloe Vera oil.
- Take special care of the skin under the eye, as it is the most sensitive and tender skin part.
- While toning use astringents that contain glycolic or alpha hydroxyl acids. The acids actually reduce the pore size and help avoid ingrown hairs.
- People with oily skin should always carry blotting papers and light powder pouches that will seep away the oil from the skin and give you a fresh and natural skin.
- Always take care of your lips and apply balm with SPF and peppermint oil in it to make them look luscious.
- If you want the perfect skin during Laser treatments, stay away from excessive alcohol, intense fatigue, tiredness, smoking and stress.
Saving your skin from the intense UV rays of the sun are important. Whenever your skin is supposed to get exposed to sunshine apply some branded sunscreen lotion to your face, neck, arms and other exposed part of your body to stop tanning and pre-mature wrinkles.
With these excellent skin care tips start taking care of your skin to look forever young, fresh and attractive.
Labels: shiny skin tips