Yoga is a combination of mental, physical and spiritual energies. The act in general involves a lot of breathing exercises, body movements, postures and an opportunity to get rejuvenated via a blending of your soul and spiritual wellbeing.
Yoga has many health benefits which accommodate a large spectrum of physical and mental aspects. Some common aspects in which yoga plays an important role are as follows:
- Stress relief
- Psychological health,
- Blood pressure regulations
- Yoga is known for being an anti-aging therapy
- In addition, the latest studies have concluded that yoga for breast enlargement is possible to a small extent.
Yoga for Breast Enlargement
Breast enhancement is one of the most popular surgeries, which charge a bomb (cost of the procedure). As compared to these surgical procedures, there are certain other controversial procedures, techniques and exercises.
All in all, one mode of exercise which has shown better results in terms of breast reduction and enhancement as well is yoga. Yoga creates slow results, but along with the results come other bonuses which conventional exercise forms instill.
Yoga is a combination of various asanas (postures), and prominent asanas which affect breast enhancement/reduction processes are as follows:
Vrikshasana (Tree posture)
- Start breathing in & out; raise your arms above the head while join your hands.
- Step on your toes; place your weight on your left leg, while you keep on breathing normally.
- Use your right hand to lift your left foot and then place the sole on your right thigh (inner side).
- Then, you need to stretch your hands as far as possible
- Look straight at something in front of you.
- Now, breathe out as you connect your hands.
- Lastly, you need to step on the floor in a normal position after maintaining this posture for about 2 minutes.
- You need to stand up in a relaxed posture, as you hold your feet apart (with your arms along the sides).
- Stretch your arms towards the back of your head.
- While you breathe in, steadily bend your waist backwards as you separate your arms.
- Now, breathe out as you steadily bend your waist forward, till your fingers touch your toes.
- This posture requires you to sit on the floor, folding your right leg near the knee.
- You need to place the heel on the side of your leg (left) in a position where your ankle reaches your left thigh.
- Putting your palms over the floor, you need to twist your waist to the right. Now, putting your left hand on your right foot, you need to turn your head along with the right shoulder towards the right.
- To finish, repeat the same steps over the other side
You could also see pictures or videos of these asanas to understand everything about yoga for breast enlargement procedures.
Lastly, one thing to be remembered while practicing yoga (even yoga for breast enlargement) is that incorrect exercises often backfire big time, leading to a condition of deterioration. Hence, it is advised that people who are interested in these exercises should perform under proper supervision, at least in the initial stages.