According to Professor Michael Roysen, day-to-day lifestyle plays a significant role on the mechanism of human aging. If your friend looks like she‘s 20 when she‘s actually 40, it means that she‘s pursuing a healthy lifestyle. Don‘t get upset though, as nothing is impossible: you may start fighting your aging right now, and all you have to do is take a specialist‘s piece of advice. So, here it is:
· Regular consumption of tomatoes (tomato sauces, roasted tomatoes) subtracts 1.9 from the current age of men and 0.8 years from the age of women, making them look more youthful.
· Daily consumption of aspirin pills subtracts 2.2 years.
· Regular (daily) quality sex with the same partner subtracts 2-8 years.
· Daily 30-minute walks in fresh air subtract 1.6 years.
· Exercising for 30 minutes per week subtracts 1.6 years.
· Daily doses of chocolate are very useful and prolong your life up to 1.3 years.
· Daily consumption of 5 different fruits adds 1.4 years.
· Daily consumption of one ounce of any nuts adds up to 3 years to your life.
· Consumption of boiled or steamed fish helps you prolong your life up to 3 years.
· Consumption of balanced food supplements subtracts up to 3.3 years from your „apparent“age.
· Laughing prolongs your life significantly, from 1.7 up to 8years.
· Folic acid in the form of multivitamins or separately in food adds up to 1.2 years to your life.
· Calcium and calcium rich food – it’s another 0.5 years.
· Taking vitamins every day – adds yet another 0.4 years.
· Taking care of your mouth and teeth and visiting the dentist each 6 months – 6.4 years.
· Breakfast every morning adds 1.1 year.
· Washing your hands – 0.4 years.
· Good night sleep – 7 hours for women, 8 hours for men, adds astronomical 3 to 12 years to your estimate lifetime.
· Stressful situations are extremely harmful. Only three catastrophically in your life might shorten your life up to 32 years.
· Keep your weight leveled (perfect weight for women is the weight they had when they were 18, for men 21) – 6 years.